"The 15" Gemini GVX15P-01 Pro Active Loudspeaker packs quite a punch despite its deceptively compact design. The GVX15P-01 Pro loudspeaker system also delivers accurate, detailed midrange and pleasant, smooth highs.
Accurate, detailed midrange and pleasant, smooth highs emanate from the 15" woofer with 2.5" voice coil and high-output 1.5" titanium driver. You can drive the Gemini active bi amp speaker to its limits without distorting your sound.
Specs for the Gemini GVX15P-01 Pro loudspeaker include: 1000W. And amplifier thermal, short circuit, and DC protections mean that your Gemini loudspeaker keeps on moving air when you need it to.
The Gemini GVX15P-01 Pro speaker is also physically protected by its 3/4" MDF construction, a perforated steel-mesh grille, and a water-resistant textured black paint finish. Recessed flush handles make taking this Gemini speaker to your gigs even easier. What's more, the live sound GVX15P-01 Pro active loudspeaker's enclosure is flyable, pole-mountable, and floor wedge-able.
- 1000W, 2-way biamplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- Amplifier thermal, short circuit, and DC protections
- Balanced XLR line input with pass-thru XLR connector
- Switch: Full-range / monitor 100Hz low-cut filter
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed, flush handles
- Water-resistant textured black paint
- Flyable, pole-mountable, floor wedge-able