About This Product
American DJ Fog Fury Jett
The ADJ Fog Fury Jett is a high velocity vertical Fog Machine that mixes color into the fog from 12x 3-Watt RGBA LEDs. With new advances in ADJ's heater technology, the Fog Fury Jett produces a dry even blast of fog over 25 feet (7 meters) in the air. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance Italian pump system for optimum output. ADJ's Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with short warm-up time between fog blasts.
The Fog Fury Jett may be use vertically or horizontally. The reservoir tank may be mounted in the front or rear of the unit so the machine may be pointed up or down. The ADJ FFJWR wireless remote comes included with the Fog Fury Jett.
Chauvet DJ QDF Quick Dissipating Fog Fluid - 1 Gallon
Chauvet DJ fluids are designed and tested to provide exceptional output from Chauvet DJ fog, snow, and bubble machines. The use of other, inferior products can cause irreparable damage to your machine. Play it safe and get maximum output by trusting Chauvet DJ fluids.
- Water-based formula specifically designed for use with the Geyser family of foggers.
- Produces a thick cloud of fog that dissipates in seconds, allowing frequent bursts of eye-catching effects.
- Will not stain or leave residue.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, and unscented.
ADJ Fog Fury Jett Specifications
- 700W professional DMX vertical Fog Machine with 12x 3-Watt LEDs
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ's Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- 3 Operational modes: Manual, Remote Control, or DMX Controlled
- 5 DMX Channels, 1, 2, 3 5 or 7 ch
- 4-button control panel & LCD display on rear panel
- 3-pin DMX XLR In/Out connections
- Convenient carrying handle
- Low Fluid Indicator on rear
- Warm-up time: 9 min
- External fog fluid tank: 3 Liter
- Fog Output: 20,000 (cu.ft/min)
- Tank can be mounted to either front or rear so that the effect may be pointed up or down
- Included Accessory: ADJ FFJWR - wireless remote
- Power Connection: IEC AC In
- Safety Loop on board
- Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
- Light Source: 12x 3-Watt LEDs, (3 Red, 3 Green, 3 Blue & 3 Amber LEDs)
- Heater: 700W
- Voltage: AC 120V, 230 or 240 50/60Hz (non switching)
- Power Consumption: 730W (Full on)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.5" x 12" x 7.5" / 397 x 302 x 191mm
- Weight: 16 lbs. / 7.1 kg.
Chauvet QDF Specifications
- Net Contents: 1 gal (3.8 L)
- Weight: 9 lb (4.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 11.8 in (155 x 155 x 300 mm)
What's In The Box
This Package Includes:(1) American DJ Fog Fury Jett
(1) Gallon of Fog Fluid
(1) Transport Case
The Fog Fury Jett Box Includes:(1) American DJ Fog Fury Jett
(1) ADJ FFJWR - Wireless Remote
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) Owner's Manual