American DJ 5P Hex
The ADJ 5P Hex is a versatile LED Par fixture with 5 x 10-Watt , 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it's great for uplighting a venue.
5P HEX professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8, & 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 8 units together via the fixtures built-in IEC In/Out power connectors.
The 5P HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (Sold Separately). Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the units built-in programs.
Chauvet DJ Obey 6 Compact Universal 6-Channel DMX-512 Lighting Controller
Obey 6 is a universal, compact controller capable of controlling up to 6 channels per fixture. It allows you to control effects by simultaneously operating each fixture in different playback modes, with variable fade times. Increase flexibility with playback options that include manual RGBAW+UV, automated and sound-activated mode. Increase control with adjustable audio sensitivity, strobe, and blackout effects.
Obey 6 Features:
- Universal compact DMX-512 controller ideal for LED fixtures.
- Controls up to 6 fixtures individually with up to 6 channels per fixture.
- Pre-set color buttons let you quickly and effortlessly select colors on the fly.
- Quick Color buttons allow you to easily add layered effects.
- Increase effects by simultaneously operating each fixture in different playback modes with variable fade times.
- Increase flexibility with playback options that include manual RGBAW+UV, automated and sound-activated mode; playback options include.
- Preset: 24 built-in colors.
- Chases: 18 manually triggered automated programs.
- Color macro: manually scroll through the color spectrum.
- Color fade: automatically scroll through the color spectrum.
- Color fade delay: automatically scroll through the color spectrum with a small delay to each fixture.
- Auto: randomly selects different colors for each fixture.
- Increase control with adjustable audio sensitivity, strobe, and blackout effects.
ADJ Dotz Par RF wireless remote
The Dotz Par RF wireless remote has many different functions and allows you to control a variety of ADJ LED Pars from long distance. The remote can control your system up to 75 feet / 25 meters. To use the remote you must first activate the fixtures receiver, to activate the receiver please see the instructions for the specific fixture.
American DJ 5P Hex Specifications
- Ultra bright, flat wash fixture with 5 x Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED pixels
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8, & 12 channel
- 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
- 7 Built-In Programs
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30-degree
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Compatible with Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
- Power linkable via IEC power cables. (8x 5P Hex's Max @ 100V, 21x 5P Hex's Max @ 240V.)
- Light Source: 5 x 10-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 49W total (All LED's @ Full On)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25" x 4" x 8.75"/ 210 x 100 x 220mm
- Weight: 5 lbs. / 2 kgs
Chauvet Obey 6 Specifications
- DMX Channels: 36
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 3.8 lb (1.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 5.5 x 1.9 in (393 x 140 x 47 mm)
- Approvals: CE
ADJ Dotz Par RF Specifications
- BLACKOUT - Pressing this button will blackout the fixture.
- FADE - This button will activate the color fade program.
- COLOR - This button will activate the static color mode. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to scroll through the colors and find your desired color.
- PROGRAMS - This button will activate the built-in programs mode. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to scroll through the 13 programs and find your desired program.
- SOUND ACTIVE - This button activates sound active mode.
- AUTO RUN - This button will run an automatic program. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the speed of the auto run.
- "+" and "-" - Use these buttons to adjust the speed of the Auto Run, scroll.
This Package Includes:
- (8) American DJ 5P Hex
- (1) Chauvet DJ Obey 6 DMX Lighting Controller
- (2) Properly Fitting & Durable Protective Transport Cases
- (1) 25FT Sure-Fit DMX Connecting Cable
- (7) 10FT Sure-Fit DMX Connecting Cables
- (7) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
- (8) Universal O-Clamps With Snug Fit Grip
- (1) ADJ Dotz Par RF wireless remote
Each 5P Hex Box Includes:
- (1) American DJ 5P Hex
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) User Manual
The Chauvet DJ Obey 6 Box Includes:
- (1) Obey 6
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Warranty Card
- (1) User Manual
The Dotz Par RF Box Includes:
- (1) ADJ Dotz Par RF Wireless Remote