American DJ Focus Spot One High Powered 35W LED Moving Head with Motorized Focus
The ADJ Focus Spot One is a 35W LED Moving Head with a 3W UV included for black lighting or additional color hues. In addition, ADJ has fitted the FS1 with a GOBO wheel with replaceable, rotating and indexable GOBOs. The GOBOs are easy to replace by removing the top housing with one screw that's on a hinge. GOBOs easily lock in and out of the GOBO wheel. The Focus Spot One features motorized focus, Gobo Indexing and EZ Gobo replacement.
The Focus Spot One is extremely versatile and has everything clubs, theaters, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals are looking for in a an LED spot Moving Head. It has 15 & 17 DMX channel modes, Pan/Tilt Inversion, 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt, 3-pin DMX I/nOut, PowerCon In/Out power connectors, and a 4-Button DMX LCD menu.
American DJ UC-IR Universal Remote Control for ADJ Lighting Fixtures
The UC-IR infrared remote has many different functions and gives you complete control of your fixtures.
Control the dimmer, Full ON, blackout, gobo, colors, shows, programs, speed, and sound active modes of your fixtures.
ADJ Airstream IR Transmitter 4 Pack
The Next Generation of Lighting Control
Universal infrared remote control App for a variety of ADJ lighting fixtures. Compatible with iOS devices (iPad & iPhone). Requires ADJ Airstream IR Adapter (sold separately). ADJ Airstream IR sensors sold separately in a pack of 4 from ADJ dealers.
The Airstream IR works alongside the convenient Airstream IR App on iOS Devices.
Airstream IR Features:
- Easy Control of Fixtures.
- Wireless! (No Cables).
- Download the Airstream IR App for free in the Apple App Store.
- When using the App and sensor, make sure headphone volume is turned all the way up.
*Please note: iPhone or iPad sold separately.
Xstatic DMX 3-Pin Terminator [XC-DMX3PTR]
Xstatic's DMX 3-pin DMX terminator Kit is a 110 Ohm DMX terminator.
It is recommended to use a Terminator at the end of any DMX run.
American DJ Focus Spot One Specifications
- High Output LED Moving Head Wash
- 1 x 35W Cool White LED
- 1 x 3W UV LED
- 16-degree beam angle
- Motorized Focus
- 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- 4 Built-in lighting shows
- 15 & 17 DMX channel modes
- 8 Colors + Spot & Split Colors
- 6 Rotating, replaceable Gobo's + Spot
- Gobo Indexing
- Gobo Size: Outer: 23.8mm/Inner:19mm/Thickness: 0.2mm
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- 5 Dimmer Curves
- Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
- Fast Pan Tilt Movement
- Pan: 540-degree; Tilt: 240-degree
- Gobo Shake effect
- 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
- 4-Button DMX LED menu
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Fan cooled
- Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- UC IR & Airstream IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
- PowerCON AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (up to 19 Focus Spot One's @ 120V and 35 Focus Spot One's @ 240V )
- Light Source: 1 x 35W Cold White LED
- Long Life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 81W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.75" x 8.75" x 14.25"/ 197 x 221 x 360mm
- Weight: 12.5 lbs. /5.7 kgs.
ADJ Airstream IR Specifications
- Wireless control up to 15-20 feet.
- Sound Active.
- Black Out (Stand by).
- Full On.
- Fade / GOBO.
- Color Change.
- Show Selection.
This Package Includes:
(4) American DJ Focus Spot One High Powered 35W LED Moving Heads with Motorized Focus
(4) American DJ Airstream IR Transmitters
(1) American DJ UC-IR Universal Remote Control
(4) Universal O-Clamps with Snug-fit Grip
(4) 25' Sure-fit DMX Connecting Cables
(1) Xstatic DMX 3-Pin Terminator
(2) Stackable Rolling Protective Transport Cases with Pull-Handle
Each Focus Spot One Box Includes:
(1) American DJ Focus Spot One
(1) PowerCON power cord
(1) User manual
(4) ADJ Airstream IR iOS device 1/8' plug-in transmitters
The ADJ UC-IR Box Includes:
(1) ADJ UC-IR Universal Remote Control for ADJ Lighting Fixtures
(1) QuickStart Guide