overviewThis kit includes all 10 visible fluorescent colors from the Wildfire Luminescent Paint line. Colors include: Brilliant Yellow, Deep Yellow, Bright Orange, Bright Red, Hot Pink, Magenta, Deep Blue, Deep Violet, Bright Green and Optical White.
Wildfire Visible Luminescent Paint: THE Black Light Acrylic Paint Trusted By Hollywood Professionals.
There is a reason why professionals in Hollywood and the Entertainment Industry prefer Wildfire Luminescent Paint over other black light paints. Actually, there are several.
- Wildfire Luminescent Paints have the highest pigment concentration of any black light paint available. They are super-saturated with pigment, making them as powerful as possible, and the most powerful on the market.
- Our paints are water-base, which makes cleanup a breeze. Furthermore, they are completely non-toxic: NO lead. NO mercury. NO toxic chemicals. And no awful smell, either.
- Wildfire Luminescent Paint applies like ordinary latex paint. You can brush it, roll it, spray it, smear it, splatter it, drip it, or however the right brain wants to do it.
- They can be applied to nearly any prepared surface. Canvas, paper, plaster, metal, wood, plastic, masonry, fabric in short, any clean, non-slick and non-oily substrate will work great if primed properly. (We recommend starting with a white primer coat using Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer. Darker base coats will dim the fluorescent effect.)
- Wildfire Luminescent Paints mix well with each other and with other water-base acrylic paints (such as Modern Masters JWR Acrylics) giving you access to every color shade imaginable even subtle earth tones.
- Despite Wildfire's clear superiority over other similar products, our prices are surprisingly competitive.
"With Wildfire paints, you don't have to use as many coats of paint to achieve a solid UV effect. Competitors sell cheaper paints that end up costing you more in terms of time adding additional coats of paint trying to get the effect that you could achieve with fewer coats of Wildfire paint. And the truth is, it's never as strong an effect as it is with Wildfire paint, no matter how many coats you use!"
--(Tim Glass Black Light Photographer)--
There are several different types of Wildfire Luminescent Paint, giving you different effects to choose from…
Visible Luminescent Paint
Unlike cheap brands, Wildfire Visible Luminescent Paints, out of the bottle, will NOT shift colors when switching from ordinary light to ultraviolet light. We use a special color-balanced formulation for assuring consistent color quality. What you see under visible light is the color that glows under black light.
They can be mixed with each other or with Invisible Luminescent Paint for more color variation. They can also be mixed with non-fluorescent water-base artist acrylics for more subtle fluorescent shades.
Available colors include
- Hot Pink
- Bright Red
- Bright Orange
- Brilliant Yellow
- Deep Yellow
- Bright Green
- Deep Blue
- Deep Violet
- Optical White
Phosphorescent Paint is the classic "glow in the dark" paint, which glows a pale "ghostly" green for several minutes after being exposed to light. Under white light, it appears a greenish white. But under black light it glows very intensely, making it similar to the Wildfire Invisible Luminescent Paints... except that it continues to glow after the lights are turned off!
Mix small amounts of non-fluorescent paint to create a stunning shift in color from visible to black light. (Keep in mind mixing with non-fluorescent paints will dim the effect. Always test mix with smaller quantities and test under black light.)
Phosphorescent Paint is available in Glow Green.
- Invisible Luminescent Paints
- Invisible Clear Color Top Coats
Wildfire Visible Luminescent Paints are best if used indoors, but they can last for a few months outdoors depending on the degree of direct sunlight and exposure to the elements. We recommend they be used outdoors only for temporary applications.