ADJ's myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your lightshow. Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in Express Mode; 512 "Live" DMX channels & 60 "Stand Alone" DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote, 8 port contacts or Midi features). However, these features plus other upgrades, including additional Live & Stand Alone channels can be purchased at https://store.dmxsoft.com/. myDMX 2.1 and 3.0 interfaces will run in Full mode when running myDMX 2.1 software.
If you already own myDMX 2.1 hardware, you can download the myDMX 3.0 software for free from the Downloads tab. Note: it will run in Express Mode. See above for additional details.
Learn more about myDMX 3.0 in this product spotlight: http://tinyurl.com/zz7v6nk
myDMX 3.0 software does not work with myDMX 2.0 hardware
- Play multiple scenes at a time
- Arrange scenes into groups
- Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- Live snapshots
- Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- Stand Alone backup memory
- BPM tap
- Flash scenes
- Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
- Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 DMX channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- Drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
- Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
- "Maintenance" application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
- "Cloud search for profiles" Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
- Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
- Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
- Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
- Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)