The Inno Pocket Z4 is a mini ZOOM Moving Head that creates beautiful washes of color with its 10-60-degree beam angle.Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers, churches or any mobile production.
Featuring 4 x 10W 4-IN1 Quad LEDs (RGBW - Red, Green, Blue and White), the Inno Pocket Z4 will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving head and brilliant washes of color. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Users may control the Inno Pocket Z4 by Sound activation with its 4 built-in shows, the optional UC IR wireless remote, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows. Compatible with the ADJ Airstream IR App.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright 4 x 10W Quad RGBW LED source
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
- 3 DMX Channel Modes: 16/19/22
- 4 Built-in shows
- Stand Alone Set Up or Master-Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 10 - 60-degrees
- 540° pan / 180° tilt (8-bit & 16-bit)
- Full ZOOM 10-60 Degrees
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Display Inversion Mode
- Mounting bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Optional ADJ UC IR wireless remote control (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Compatible with the ADJ Airstream IR App
- Power consumption: 67W (Full-On)
- Light output: 5731 LUX @ 2M, 1431 LUX @ 4M (10-degree beam); 541 LUX @ 2M, 153 LUX @ 4M (60-degree beam)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Cable Length: 1.5m (IEC)
- LED Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5" x 6.75" x 9.75" / 141 x 174 x 247mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3.2 kgs.